The Life Canvas
Inspired by Business Strategy, Tested by Life Experience
Figuring out what you want to do with your life and creating a strategy to get there is no small feat.
The Life Canvas is a framework that provides a simple, visual method of defining, understanding, and utilizing your unique capabilities and desires to build the future of your dreams.
It is inspired by Alex Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas and Ash Maurya's Lean Canvas, but synthesized with my own journey of self-discovery, defining my unique impact, and creating a career and life I truly love.
The Life Canvas has
Which are further divided into
What you want
With aligned purpose
The Canvas asks some pretty big questions
- Why do you exist?
- What are you good at?
- What value can you provide?
- What holds you back?
- What is your vision for the world? Your vision for your life?
- What are the guiding principles by which you make decisions?
- What do you want?
- What makes you happy?
- How will you be remembered when you are gone?
- What is success? Failure?
- How will you know when you have succeeded?
To download the canvas, please sign up for my newsletter.
An accompanying guidebook is coming soon!
. . . TO KNOW HOW IT ALL STARTED?
Read the origin story by clicking the link below.